Join Our Team
Join our dynamic and growing team at LOKKER. We’re looking for enthusiastic self-starters to help us build a better future for customer privacy. Enjoy benefits like…
We are 100% remote with the flexibility to work anywhere in the world
We are building game-changing tools to revolutionize web and mobile experiences
Comprehensive Health Insurance
Premium dental, vision, and health coverage for you and your family
Take as much time off as you need with our flexible vacation policy
Lokker gives companies visibility and control over third-party data collection and risks so they can protect their customers’ privacy and comply with new privacy laws. We’re a team of experienced technologists and data experts with a deep devotion to privacy on the internet.
Lokker is looking for an energetic and talented full stack engineer to build new features for its SaaS Privacy Product. Lokker delivers companies complete transparency and control over their client-side applications, including real-time monitoring and alerts. The Full Stack Engineer will be the interface between the different services that deliver this product to the customer. In particular, this position will help surface valuable insights from large data sets.
Experience simplifying and focusing signal from noise is a key part of the role. Building SaaS applications is a must. Familiarity with networking technology and privacy is a huge plus!
- Working with the product manager and backend team to bring the product vision to life
- Ensuring easy customer deployment
- Handle the design, architecture, development, and deployment of key applications in the following areas: Analytics Dashboard & Reporting, and customer alerts
- Bring the different services together into a cohesive and fast user experience: REST APIs, Node JS, Redis, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Nginx, Puppeteer, Websockets
- Work closely with the product development on proof of concept prototypes
- Being a curious self starter
- React, Redux, HTML, CSS
- Java or C++ nice to have
- Experience with backend development using Node JS or any other server languages
- Experience with Redis, PostgreSQL, Kubernetes, Nginx, Puppeteer, Websockets
- Web security
- Experience working with large data sets
Lokker is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Reports to: Chief Commercial Officer
LOKKER, founded in 2021, a SAAS start-up in the red-hot data privacy industry, is looking for an Enterprise Sales Representative, specializing in the Healthcare vertical to grow our expanding business. LOKKER’s cloud-based solutions give companies visibility and control over online trackers and hidden scripts so they can protect their customers’ privacy and comply with ever-changing data privacy laws. We’re a team of experienced technologists and data experts with a deep devotion to privacy on the internet.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Enterprise Sales Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in selling software solutions to healthcare organizations (hospitals, health insurance, pharma, retail, and personal health/wellness services). The position will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, generating leads, qualifying opportunities, and closing deals.
Develop and execute sales strategies focused on healthcare organizations
Work with LOKKER marketing team to generate leads through social media, and personal networking
Present and demonstrate software solutions to healthcare organizations
Qualify opportunities and identify decision-makers
Build relationships with key stakeholders at prospect organizations
Close deals and negotiate contracts
Track and report on sales performance
5+ years of experience in selling software solutions to healthcare organizations
Strong understanding of the healthcare industry
Familiarity with adtech, data privacy, cyber security, and network security is a plus
Proven track record of success in closing deals
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Self-motivated and driven
Generous commissions with significant upside potential
Opportunity to work in a startup environment in the red-hot data privacy space
Chance to make a real impact on improving data privacy for patients and the healthcare industry
Collaborative and supportive team environment working alongside cyber and privacy industry experts
Participation in Lokker’s Incentive Stock Option Plan
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Enterprise Sales Representative with a passion for the healthcare industry and eager to drive innovation in data privacy, we’d love to meet with you!
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter to Jeremy Barnett, Chief Commercial Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOKKER is a California-based software start-up in the red-hot data privacy industry, founded in 2021. LOKKER’s cloud-based solutions give companies visibility and control over online trackers and hidden scripts so they can protect their customers’ privacy and comply with ever-changing data privacy laws. We’re a team of experienced technologists and data experts with a deep devotion to privacy on the internet.
You can learn more about our Privacy Edge™ software and our leadership in the industry by visiting our website at lokker.com.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Enterprise Business Development Representative
Lokker is a California-based SaaS startup in the rapidly growing data privacy industry. Founded in 2021, Lokker gives companies real-time visibility and control over online trackers and third-party applications so they can protect their customers’ privacy and comply with new privacy laws.
We’re a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a deep devotion to privacy on the internet.
About the Role:
Lokker is looking for a highly motivated Enterprise Business Development Representative to join our team to drive revenue growth. As our first BDR and a critical member of our go-to-market team, you will own the top of the outbound sales funnel and respond to all inbound leads for our business.
In a typical week, you’ll respond to inbound leads, identify and generate new outbound enterprise sales opportunities, build relationships with potential clients, and work closely with our marketing team to build target lists, messaging, outreach cadences, and creative strategies to drive new revenue growth.
To be successful in this role, you must be a self-starter with a track record of exceeding sales targets who thrives in fast-paced environments. You also should have a deep understanding of BDR processes, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you will be a prospect’s first point of contact at Lokker, and you will be interfacing regularly with C-Suite decision-makers and stakeholders.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive revenue growth by identifying and nurturing new sales opportunities, and making iterative recommendations around go-to-market strategy
- Become a data privacy subject matter expert: educate and advise prospects on their data privacy needs
- Be the first responder for all inbound leads: qualify, follow up with, educate, and nurture inbound prospects
- Own the top of the outbound sales funnel:
- Identify and research potential customers who will benefit from our solution
- Work closely with our marketing team to develop and execute outbound campaigns and account penetration plans
- Write concise, high-quality messages and sales collateral that reflects Lokker’s offerings and resonates with prospect pain
- Create interest with prospects through multiple channels (emails, social media outreach, and effective cold calls), building rapport and uncovering their needs
- Generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for account executives using Lokker’s qualification criteria
- Prepare and deliver impactful, tailored business introductions that showcase the value proposition of our Privacy Edge platform
- Share lead and prospect feedback and insights with our Engineering team to help us build the best data privacy product in the market
What You Have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a quota-carrying sales or sales development role in the B2B SaaS industry
- A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, and follow-up skills
- Aptitude and ability to quickly learn and sell a complex, highly technical product
- Strong attention to detail and a high quality bar
- A genuine passion for understanding customer needs and finding solutions that deliver value
- A creative and adaptable mindset, always open to new ideas and approaches
Ideally, You Also Have:
- Experience selling a highly technical product
- Experience selling to enterprise companies ($1B+ revenue)
- Utilized technology and Hubspot tools to track outreach progress and optimize your day-to-day workflows
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with a proactive and resourceful approach to identifying new opportunities
- Familiarity with data privacy, cybersecurity, and/or website operations
What You’ll Get:
- The opportunity to be part of a passionate and driven team, building a disruptive technology from the ground up
- A fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Great health, dental, vision, short-term disability, fertility, paid time off, and life insurance benefits
- Ownership and stake in a company with a mission to positively impact online privacy and security
- Opportunities for promotion – you’ll grow as we grow
Where we are, and where you’ll be:
We’re a geographically diverse team, with members on both coasts of the United States. This position is Remote (US).
Lokker believes that diversity and inclusion enrich our workplace, so we are committed to hiring talented individuals with diverse backgrounds for our roles, including qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, make a difference, and build a rewarding career at a high-growth startup, we want to hear from you! Apply today and join us on our exciting journey!
Note: Lokker does not work with third-parties on our open roles. No recruiting firms or agencies, please.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.