Lokker gives companies visibility and control over third-party data collection and risks so they can protect their customers’ privacy and comply with new privacy laws. We’re a team of experienced technologists and data experts with a deep devotion to privacy on the internet.
- Job Type: Full-time 100% USA Remote
- Pay: $130,000 – $175,000 per year + Stock Options
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional sWe seek a passionate and versatile developer interested in building innovative and evolving products with our product team. We’re growing and looking for strong individuals interested in working on multi-disciplined teams in a collaborative and open environment. You’ll have opportunities to play key roles in product planning, design, prototyping, and execution.
- Work with our Product Management team to ensure both requested features and proposed solution align and meet architectural standards
- Analyze functional and technical requirements, raising any potential issues as well as opportunities for cost reduction and/or performance improvement
- Design, Develop and Test both web and API solutions across the full web stack
- Code applications, integrate custom and 3rd party packages; with a strict focus on maintainability and efficiency
- Perform test planning and execution as required
- Establish and maintain technology standards, and evaluate new tools and techniques
- Experience building and augmenting relational databases using Postgres, MySQL, or similar
- Experience with React and the React ecosystem or similar framework.
- Experience in developing an API using RESTful services built-in Node.js
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Solid understanding of source control and versioning using Git
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of software development experience
- An appropriate combination of education and experience will be considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Communicates proactively and effectively with team members and other product stakeholders in a highly Agile environment
- Team-oriented and assertive
- Ability to work independently and in a team, to achieve our design and delivery goals
- Experience creating prototype applications and demonstrating them to help validate design ideas
- Contribute to ongoing improvements of continuous delivering our platform
- Provide mentorship and guidance for peers and more junior engineers
- Write documentation on design, architecture, and solutions
- Take responsibility and ownership of project timelines and deliverables
- Experience or familiarity with Vue.js, React, Web Workers
- Experience working with or familiarity around other back-end languages such as Python and Java
- Experience with user interface design
- Technical understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with continuous integration concepts and tools such as Github Actions, GCP Cloud Build or CircleCi
- Experience with event-driven and/or streaming architectures
- Experience composing containers using Docker
- Solid understanding of deploying web solutions to GCP
Our Technology Stack:
- Express, Fastify
- Vue.js – Vuetify
- React (TypeScript) – Chakra UI, Vite, Vitest, Prisma ORM, Turborepo
- PostgreSQL, Elastic, BigQuery
- Sisense, Three.js, D3.js
- Redis, Kafka
- Puppeteer, Playwright
- Google Cloud Platform
Reasons to Apply:
Lokker offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits. Here are just a couple.
- Opportunity to join the founding team of a well-backed startup solving a huge problem at a very early stage with an experienced team.
- Opportunity to fully contribute to product features and architecture
- Generous health benefits.
- Generous paid time off policy along with paid holidays.
- What’s more, we are committed to developing our employees to meet their full potential through on-the-job training.
- A chance to join a team of good people doing great things!
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Insurance
- Term Life Insurance & AD&D
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Disability Insurance
Lokker is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace the diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.